4.25.2006

"...Like New York's been soft ever since Snoop..."

For those of you who missed this, John Cena [aka the Wrestling-Rapper..or Rapping-Wrestler] took offense to Jay-Z and Fabolous declining to battle live at Wrestlemania this year. To me he's not Hip-Hop so I can't categorize him, but the dude can put words together, I'll give him that. Not surprisingly, I'm hearing Cam'ron is negotiating to sign Cena. Jadakiss was right when he said the rap industry was like the WWE.

He's not even on Jay's radar, Fab does his thing...but ya boy John Cena might've hit a few nerves with this one. He also believes he's been getting blackballed in the [rap] industry lately, funny, but [in his mind] he's serious. He goes as far as calling out Beyonce, and really gets at fab. Definitely a publicity stunt, but still unacceptable. Bleek where you at!

"ok, bonnie..where's clyde at! He ducked me like a b*tch for a little battle rap. What You want me to do, call out Beyonce..."

"[Fabolous] needs to stick to doing Reebok commercials/He showed up and tapped out after hearing me in rehearsal"