5.18.2006

Entertainment

Girl Fight!



A fued could be brewing between Pop divas Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera. The bad blood stems from comments made by Christina during an interview with GQ.

"One time, we were at a party and I think she [Mariah] got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me," Aguilera told the magazine. "But it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated."

"I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain," "It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers." Mariah Carey shot back during an interview with Access Hollywood.

I don't see this going too far though, as Aguilera waved the white flag when contacted for comment.

"My intentions were not to upset Mariah with any statements that were published or taken out of context. I have all the respect in the world for her."

Yea, I would respect Mariah too...after she put up those numbers! It's obvious a persons power is in their sales, so I see Mariah having the obvious upper hand in this one, but I wouldn't mind seeing them take this all 12 rounds.


J-Prego?




Singer Jennifer Lopez is reportdely awaiting her first child with current husband, Mark Anthony. Lopez appeared at the Alma Awards in L.A. apparently with a bulge in her waist. To fuel rumors even further, Lopez sported natural 'grey roots' in her hair, which is rare, of the usually on point singer. Lopez also canceled a concert the following day, giving us more reason to talk.

Gay Aiken?



Former American Idol, Clay Aiken has found himself in more boy trouble than he can apparently handle. A few months ago, one of Aikens internet lovers came out publicly, addressing an alleged tryst with the singer. Now, the alleged lover has come out swinging, saying he lied about his age. People believed him to be 22, now he's saying he was only 17 at the time. It gets worse for old boy aiken, as his lover boy plans to come out with his story publicly! What is he going to do? write a book about his love life with Aiken?

Clinton releasing follow-up to best-seller.

Former Beatle, Paul McCartney confirms separation from wife. If the divorce is finalized, Heather McCartney is set to recieve upto $494 million. Heather Mills, 38, who shares a child with Paul, have been together for four years. If theres any easier way to obtain over $400 million...please let me know! I ain't sayin' she a gold digger....You know the rest.