5.10.2006

Entertainment News


Power 105.1 Fires Star, for child-rape remarks. Now you know I gotta put my two cents on this one. As stupid as any and all of his past stunts were, I found them to be for entertainment and cruel humor, but saying you want to "R. Kelly" someone's 4-yr old daughter is late signs of a mental disorder. The 4-yr old girl being mentioned is daughter of DJ Envy, of rival station Hot97.

"Now, again, to the woman, who carried that little mongrel for 9
months. ... I'm coming for your seed. Did you hear me? (*thump, thump,
thump* noise) I want to do an R. Kelly in the mouth of your seed fam.
You holla at me now I'm the easiest man in the world to find.
*snickers* And my name is The Hater. You holla back now, DJ Envy.
"

"Let me see now, uh, DJ Benji attention! In case you didn't hear
me, I said, I want to put some mayonnaise in between your baby girl's
ass crack and take a bite.
"


Gayle King to replace Star Jones on the view?

Diddy to pay $19,000 a month for child-support.

Columbian-American Singer Soraya Dies.