7.25.2006


WALTER 'KING TUT' JOHNSON, a product of Brooklyn, NY, and a career-criminal who became the first New Yorker to be sentenced under America's 'Three Strikes' provision, also one of the many the alleged killers of Tupac Shakur, is lashing out at the allegations in the September issue of King Magazine, after years of silence.

"I can understand why the Tupac fans would not like me... but I want them to know that I'm definitely not responsible for his attempted assassination, nor did I have anything to do with his assassination. Find me guilty if I'm wrong. Prosecute me to the fullest degree of the law possible... Even though I was a bad guy in my younger years, I didn't do this."

"With this story, there's only one way to find the truth: remove the lies and inconsistencies. "I guarantee that if you come into the case you will find that there have been cover-ups and smoke screening."

Johnson also states that federal agents tried to force him to incriminate Hip-Hop mogul Sean 'P.Diddy' Combs, in the murder of Tupac.

"(I was told) if you don't play ball and you don't give us Puff [Combs], you goin' down. "(I told them) I'm not testifying for anybody and I'm not testifying against anybody.

King Tut also reveals that he is working with Tupac's father, Mutulu Shakur, and family private investigator Watani Tyehimba, in their own investigation of the assasinated artist. Johnson is currently serving a life-sentence for a series of armed robberies.



A man was shot by police officers last night after officers asked a rowdy group to turn down a loud radio. An alleged scuffle ensued between a man resisting arrest, at this point police say another man, wielding a metal scooter, smacked a cop in the head. The officer responded by firing one shot, critically wounding the man. Tragic ending, but an immature beginning. Police Officers should comply with gatherings in a more social and humane way, I speak from past experiences where get-togethers turn into get-aways by police officers, for practically no reason.

Two New Jersey students died after being struck by lightning at a soccer field. Two other young men who were also at the scene, were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.

New York City will be hosting the 2006 Latin Emmy awards! The award show celebrating spanish actors, will take place on October 19th at the Time Life Building.

An off-duty New York Police Office is under arrest after firing 11-bullets into his girlfriends door. Police charged Joel Rodriguez, 26, with criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief and reckless endangerment.