1.30.2008

Obama Denies Snubbing Hillary


Senator Obama is seeking to dismiss all rumors that he deliberately turned his back on his rival Hillary Clinton, during Monday night's State Of The Union address. Looking at the picture above, one would suggest that he was turning his back on Hillary, but with cameras everywhere nowadays, and dirty-minded bloggers, and individual members of the media, I would save my judgment until I hear from those that were actually in attendance.

"I was turning away because Claire asked me a question as Sen. Kennedy was reaching for her," Obama explained to reporters aboard his campaign plane. "Sen. Clinton and I have had very cordial relations off the floor and on the floor."

"I waved to her as I was coming into the Senate chamber before we walked over last night," he said. "I think there's just a lot more tea-leaf reading going on here than I think people are suggesting."