2.26.2008

Lil Wayne Pleads Not Guilty to NYC gun-charges

Rapper Lil Wayne aka Dwayne Carter, appeared in New York to enter a plea of 'Not Guilty' on weapons possession charges, stemming from an incident that occurred last July while the rapper was in town performing.

Wayne faces two felony criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree.

Someone must've not told em about ol' Bloomy's strict gun-laws. smh. But seriously, I think the NYPD should stop embarrassing themselves by babysitting these grown men. Rock-stars get the paparazzi...Rappers get police? There are so many other important things those officers could be doing than following rappers...I dont know, maybe it's just me, but I see a pattern of school-shootings, popping up all over the country, I think that poses a bigger future threat for us than doin the Soulja Boy..
. [Source]