2.13.2008

Roger Clemens: 'I'm Innocent'

Wow, The members of Congress literally grilled Roger Clemens and Brian McNamee for 4 hours and 40 minutes, and I enjoyed every second of it. Bombshell evidence was brought to Clemens attention, including proof that places him at 'Jose Canseco's BBQ'. Other revealing information included that Clemens wife did in fact take HGH shots, and Andy Petite stated that Clemens did in fact admit to taking HGH.

I could sit here and tell you everything Clemens said but that would be another 4 hr process. The saddening part was that there really was no conclusion to this discussion. The circumstantial evidence is definitely against Clemens and he has no words or proof to back it up. I don't know about this one, in my personal opinion, based on what I have seen thus far, this man has definitely taken a shot or two up the buttocks. I'll let you be the judge of that. Read More