3.03.2008

Contest Winner

Wow, I knew I was going to raise a few eyebrows by saying that I was giving away a pair of Air Jordan 23s, but who would've thought that people from every corner of the world would tune into my little blog? Anyway I know you guys don't care about that, you just want to know who's the winner...so here it goes:

WINNER: Steve80Baby@_____.com

Congrats Steve. He left us a little 'thank you' note..sort of

"ohhhhhh my god!! oh my god! oh my god!!"

We're waiting on a picture, Steve. Thank you to everybody, what an amazing week.

Here are the answers:
  1. 6 championships
  2. 14 All-Stars
  3. Jordan played for the Birmingham Baron (c/o Chicago White Sox)

If you have any products you would like to share with our readers, please contact us via e-mail at Reachnyc [at] Gmail [dot] com.