5.01.2008

Grand Theft Auto 4 hits the streets


Grand Theft Auto 4 finally hit the streets on Tuesday, quickly becoming a must-have for all gaming enthusiasts. Retailers like GameStop and Best Buy, accepted advanced orders for the game, adding up to $400 million in record-breaking first week sales. The controversial game features sex, money, drugs and violence, every parent’s worst-nightmare.

Fans lined up for hours just to be the first to get their hands on the game. Elvis and Manny from Harlem waited for hours in front of Best Buy in Chelsea, and from their accounts, it was worth every minute.

"This game features everything I love about life; sex, money and drugs! I would wait 24 hours standing on my head if I have to." Stated Manny.

It might mean a little more to some than others, but bottom line this is the game of the year. Actually, I'm playing it as we speak…Over and out.